Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi Dictionary

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Delivery: Laundry

Since we were living in a hotel for the first three weeks that we were in Shanghai, we didn't have a washer and dryer that we could conveniently use.  We asked around, and there are several services that will do all of your dry cleaning and laundry...some even deliver.  Sign me up.

I emailed the service, they dropped off two laundry bags one day, picked-up dirty clothes the next day, and dropped off sparkly fresh clothes the day after.  And, they really do the whole experience quite well.  As an added bonus, they even combed my cashmere sweaters - for free!

Clean and tidy laundry - no folding to do!
The folding of dress shirts is better than
when we bought them.
It's all about the presentation, isn't it!  Nicely
done with a ribbon and bow.
While I don't believe that Jeff will let me continue to send our laundry out every week, it's a great service to know about.  If the dryers here are anything like they are in Melbourne, half of my clothes have to hang dry, which means that laundry takes a long time...if we're in a pinch, I know where we'll be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment